International Needs is thankful for its board members who give of their time and resources:
- D. James Barton, Chairman
- Mark Bleyer, Vice Chairman
- Clint Meyering, Treasurer
- William VerWys, Secretary
- Phillip Black
- Jeff Bleijerveld
- Brian Hart
- Jean Parrish
- David Rickert
Give With Confidence
You want to make sure your donation is used wisely. We're glad that you are doing your research and asking the right questions before giving. We do the same thing before we give.
Here are some things to consider:
- We are a member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA). We follow their guidelines for best practices and consistently demonstrate our compliance with their rigorous standards for financial accountability, fundraising, and board governance.
- Charity Navigator is a great organization that is looking out for you as a donor. They have consistently rated us a 4-Star Charity - that's four stars out of a possible four! Each year they scrutinize our Audited Financials and Form 990 to determine how we are doing. We invite you to visit our Charity Navigator page and to look at our Audited Financials and Form 990 for yourself.